Board Guidelines - Updated 6/9/22

Started by Steve, December 28, 2012, 12:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

We don't have much in the way of 'rules' here but there are a few of things we do require:

1. Signatures must not be more than 200 high by 800 wide (the height includes text AND images added together). We feel that anything larger detracts from your post and posting is the whole purpose of the board.

2. Any other images posted must not be more than 800 wide.

3. Avatars must be no more than 150 wide and no more than 200 high.

4. Please refrain from putting topic titles in all caps. It's just a personal preference of ours.

5. Although we're not prudes, we do ask that strong language be kept to a minimum.

6. No personal attacks of any kind. This one is written in stone and will not be tolerated.

7. The Daily Doodle is usually reserved for me to post in and y'all to respond to.

Other than that, we're pretty laid back so just have fun.  :D

Autocorrect has become my worst enema.

Steve

Modified guideline #1 and added #7.

Emerald

Thank you for the clarification on the Daily Doodle. I will post topics in other areas instead  :thumbsup1:

toetapping

Thanks for letting me know about Doodles..   :grin2:

Steve

You're welcome. It's not like these guidelines are written in stone (except #6), it's just how we prefer and have been doing things forever ... that's why there are other boards where any of the same content can be posted by anyone.  :smile:
Autocorrect has become my worst enema.