Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

... Last post from previous page
Ah, but you don't wear it the same way my dear ... :whistling:
Autocorrect has become my worst enema.

Steve

NetWidow

"Unite all the planets under one rule so that everybody can be interfered with or ignored equally." Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds, Firefly

:longhorn:

Emerald

Steve

NetWidow

"Unite all the planets under one rule so that everybody can be interfered with or ignored equally." Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds, Firefly

Steve

Emerald

Steve

A bright one he is.  :shakehead1:  :lol:

Emerald

Steve

So that's what happened to me?!  :lmao2:

Emerald

Steve

@Emerald:lol: I haven't in a long time but my two favorite drinks used to be gin and tonic with lime and no ice and a martini with cocktail onions. :yum:

Emerald

Steve

Emerald

Steve

NetWidow

Justbec

"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live."

Justbec

"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live."

Steve

NetWidow

Steve

Justbec